The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI’2021), to be held on 5th, 6th, & 7th April 2021 by National Center of Artificial Intelligence (NCAI) at the premises of National University of Sciences and Technologies in Islamabad is a 3 day conference bringing together an international community of practitioners and researchers to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
The conference will cover innovation and scientific research in the area of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Leaning, Data Fusion, Data Mining and Information Retrieval, Decision Support Systems, Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics, Deep Learning and Cybersecurity, Robotics, Autonomous Systems, Assistive Robotics, Intelligent Systems, Biologically inspired neural networks, Data Sciences and Industry 4.0 etc with a focus on the emerging needs of humankind in the rapidly developing science and technology frontier.
- Submission Deadline: 30th January 2021
- Acceptance Notification: 2nd Mach 2021
- Final Paper Submission/Camera Ready: 15th March 2021
- Deadline for Registration: 15th March 2021
- Conference Dates: 5th – 7th April 2021
Call for Papers
1st IEEE NCAI 2021 solicits research papers describing significant and innovative research contributions to different fields of artificial Intelligence. Submissions are invited in wide range of research areas including but not limited to following topics:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) offers society and the business-world novel and radically different approaches to knowledge discovery, learning, problem-solving, and decision making. Based on intelligent computing technologies that empower machines to observe, listen, and learn beyond the typical capabilities of humans, AI facilitates business decision making by offering real-time models with enhanced accuracy and efficiencies. Applications are not limited to business and include smart cities and their governance, so that socio-economic benefits are shared by the many and not just a few.
- Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Autonomous Systems
- Assistive Robotics
- Intelligent Systems
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Cybersecurity and AI
- Data Fusion
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval
- Decision Support Systems
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Deep Learning and Cybersecurity
- Deep Learning and Forensics
- Deep Learning and Real Time Systems
- Deep Learning and Social Networks
- Biologically inspired Neural Network
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Understanding
- AI Chip and Neurocomputation
- Smart City
- Intelligent Robotics
- AI Ethics and Regulations
Prospective authors should submit PDF versions of their papers, six pages in standard IEEE format are allowed for each paper, including figures. A maximum of two additional pages is permitted. Papers will be presented in an interactive oral and poster session; details are available on the conference website. Only Papers presented in the technical program will be published in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
Paper Submission Guidelines
The papers must be submitted on standard IEEE format against the topics mentioned in Call For Papers.
Final Paper Submission to IEEE ICAI 2021
Final versions of accepted papers must be uploaded to EasyChair for inclusion in the conference proceedings and to be submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Your final paper must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm PST Tuesday, 15th March 2021. To submit your Final paper, please go to EasyChair and upload your paper by updating your previous submission.
Call for Papers
Submit your paper!
- Papers submitted to Easychair will be double-blind peer reviewed as they are received. Every author must create an Easychair account.
- Authors will be notified if their paper is accepted by March 2nd 2021
- All authors are advised to familiarise themselves with IEEE guidelines before submitting their manuscript, including the IEEE Policy on Plagiarism.
- The Program Committee will verify the originality of submitted manuscripts using CrossCheck, which is an anti-plagiarism software, comparing submitted papers with previously published work worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles will be immediately rejected.
- At least one author of each paper must register for the conference. Papers that are not presented will not be included in the conference program and proceedings